Testing with valid test credit cards within the test environment. These cards will NOT work in PRODUCTION.
The following cards are valid test credit card numbers. They will only work within the First Data Payeezy Gateway test environment. Please do not use these sample cards within the production environment, as they cannot be used to validate the production gateway.
Credit/Signature Debit Cards
|Card Brand||Card Number||Expiry Date||Amount|
|Visa||4111111111111111||Any future date||Any amount|
|MasterCard (cards that start with "5")||5500000000000004||Any future date||Any amount|
|MasterCard (cards that start with "2")||2223000148400010||Any future date||Any amount|
|American Express||340000000000009 ***Note: Amex is 15 characters||Any future date||Any amount|
|JCB||3566002020140006||Any future date||Any amount|
|Discover||6011000000000004||Any future date||Any amount|
|Diners Club||36438999960016||Any future date||Any amount|
|China Union Pay||6250941006528599||Any future date||Any amount|
- If testing 3-D Secure/Verified by Visa, please use card number 4000 0000 0000 0002. Also note that the word "test" is also not permitted in the cardholder name for this scenario.
- If testing DCC or DP, please refer to DCC/DP article for testing cards related to these features. Click here to view article now.
Note, prompting for Purchasing Card (Pcard) data is dependent on two variables:
- Setting under the outlet
- Do not support Level 2 or Level 3 data (no prompting will occur)
- Support level 2 Data only (Level 2 prompting if the card is eligible)
- Support Level 2 Data and Level 3 Data (Level 2 and Level 3 prompting if the card is eligible)
|Card Type||Card Number||Expiration Date||Results In|
|Any Future Date||No Pcard Prompting - Ineligible|
|Any Future Date||Visa Pcard Level II Prompting|
|Any Future Date||Visa Pcard Level II and III Prompting|
|Any Future Date||MasterCard Pcard Level II and III Prompting|
|Any Future Date||American Express Pcard Level II Prompting|