The Relay Response URL is found in the First Data Payeezy Gateway Payment Page Administrative Console in First Data Payeezy Gateway Real-time Payment Manager (RPM). To enter or view this URL:
- Log in to Payeezy Gateway Real-time Payment Manager (RPM) as a Merchant Administrator
- Go to Payment Pages
- Select the applicable Payment Page
- Go to the Receipt Page tab
- View or edit the Relay Response URL in its assigned field
Note that in order for Relay Response to be activated the following conditions must be met:
- The "Allow Relay Response" box must be checked
- A Relay Response (absolute) URL must be entered
- The Relay Response URL must be added to the Payeezy Gateway firewall
- The Silent Response URL field must be empty
To send a request to add the URL to the Payeezy Gateway firewall, click the "Update Accessibility" link. A message will be immediately sent to our network staff who will update the firewall within 24 hours of receiving the request. In cases of emergency or "rush" additions please contact Payeezy Gateway Support at 1-855-448-3493.
To check if a previously requested URL has already been added, click the "Test Accessibility" link.