1. Contact Cardinal Commerce to register for 3-D Secure: https://registration.altpayfirstdata.com. Be sure to select Payeezy Gateway from the First Data Gateway Platform drop down menu.
2. Once registration is complete Cardinal will provide variables that can be entered by a "Merchant Administrator" user under the "Terminals" tab in RPM, then by clicking your merchant name, and finally the "3-D Secure" tab:
- Merchant ID
- Transaction Password
- Cardinal Service URL
3. When these variables have been entered into the system you will see a "3-D Secure" tab added to your Payment Page configuration.
4. From this tab select the checkbox, "Enable 3-D Secure".
5. Select the "Require Enrolment" box to disallow payments with MasterCard, Visa, or JCB cards that have not been enrolled.
If the "Require Enrolment" box is NOT checked, payments with non-enrolled cards, and payments that encounter errors during the 3-D Secure process, will proceed as normal.