HOWTO: Upload a file in Recurring
After logging in to First Data Payeezy Gateway Real-time Payment Manager (RPM) and going to the "Recurring" section:
- Select the 'Upload from file' link from the left hand side menu
- Press the 'Browse' button to locate the file on your computer
- Select 'Open'
- Choose “Validate and Save”, “Validate Only” or “Save, Do Not Validate” and then click “Upload”.
“Validate Only” only validates that the data in the file conforms to the Recurring formatting standards.
“Save, Do Not Validate” only saves the file to a recurring plan. No validation is performed.
- * If the file uploads successfully it will be listed on the same page under the heading "Upload Results". You can upload up to 10,000 transactions at a time.
- Inspect the Plan details and transactions directly by clicking on the Plan name, or the link 'Inspect the uploaded plans here'
- Review all Plans uploaded by clicking the 'All Plans' link on the left hand side at any time.
- * Note that transaction validation now occurs during the file upload. If there is an issue with any data within the file this will be indicated by an error message flagging the "problem" transaction and its line number. This data must be corrected or removed before the file can be uploaded successfully.